Get all the information you need to make the most of your stay
When you confirm an online booking, you will be asked to pay:
– 25% deposit of the total booking price
Once you’ve paid the deposit, you will receive an automatic email confirming your booking. The balance will be debited from your credit card on file:
– 21 days before arrival
This payment will show on your card statement as being made to Fanal Holiday Homes.
Fanal Holiday Homes will not charge a processing fee or credit card fee.
If booking is placed less than 21 days before arrival, you will be asked to pay the full booking price.
Special offers for bookings made directly on www.fanalholidayhomes.com, by e-mail or over the phone are not combinable with any other special offer or discount card, unless specified. Furthermore, special offers apply on new bookings only.
Check-in after 3pm and check-out up to 10am.
We will send you arrival information a few days before arrival containing information on how to access the property. In most cases, you will be provided with a 4 digit number to access the key safe box and you can check-in at a time convenient for you.
If you would like to cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The following cancellation policy applies:
Farmhouses/Villas with private pool
– For bookings cancelled 21 days before arrival, you will be charged 20% of total booking price
– For bookings cancelled between 21 days and 0 days before arrival, and in case of no-show, you will be charged 100% of total booking price.
Apartments with shared pool
– For bookings cancelled 14 days before arrival, you will be charged Eur50
– For bookings cancelled between 14 days and 0 days before arrival, and in case of no-show, you will be charged 100% of total booking price.
Fanal Holiday Homes may allow 1 pet per property following a written request. Please contact us to acquire authorization before placing the booking. Authorization is given after agreeing in writing to the below conditions:
- An extra charge of Eur10 per night is added to the total booking price. This contributes to the extra cleaning involved to have the house ready for the next guests.
- A fully refundable security deposit of Eur150 is pre-authorized on the last working day before arrival. Any damages will be reported in writing by Fanal Holiday Homes within 48 hours of departure. If no damages are reported, the pre-authorized amount is automatically released by your bank (usually within 14-30 days).
- Guests must bring a pet basket to the property.
- Pets are not allowed to sit on the bedding, chairs or sofas.
- We kindly ask that pets are not to be left unattended inside the property or outside at the pool area.
- Pet litter must be removed by the tenant. An extra charge may be applied if litter is found inside the property.
- Pets are strictly not allowed in the Villagg Tal-Fanal or Ta Frenc Apartments since these complexes are shared with other guests.