Save on Longer Stays
Savour the luxury of an extended stay on the idyllic island of Gozo
Delight in a truly indulgent experience with an extended stay on the picturesque island of Gozo, part of the Maltese Archipelago. Step into the embrace of the Mediterranean sun, as charming villages beckon you to explore, and hidden treasures await your discovery. Enjoy an extended stay on this captivating island and find your ideal balance of relaxation and adventure, where you can simply unwind or unleash your sense of thrill whilst creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Book a minimum of 10 nights in Gozo and get up to EUR300 discount*.
*Terms & Conditions
- The reservation is to be for a minimum 10-night stay.
- Original reservations of a minimum 10-night stay, modified at a later stage to a shorter stay, irrespective of the reason, will not be deemed as eligible.
- Only reservations made through www.fanalholidayhomes.com will be considered as eligible. Eligible reservations must be booked directly through www.fanalholidayhomes.com (not through a third-party online booking platform).
- Only reservations marked with their first day of stay falling between 15th October 2023 and 15th March 2024 (both days included) are to be deemed as qualifiable. Moreover, to be eligible such reservations should be booked during the period between 15th July 2023 to 1st March 2024 (both days included).
- The overall discount is calculated at 30% of the total accommodation expense per eligible reservation up to a maximum of €300.
- Guest will be provided with an additional 10% voucher for each eligible reservation benefitting from this scheme, redeemable between May 2024 and September 2024. The voucher would be non-transferable.
- Fanal Holiday Homes shall be sending the 10% voucher to the visitor/s through the email address provided at the booking stage, up to 30 days after check-out.
- This offer is only available for international guests.
- The visitor/s must ensure to provide a copy of the flight tickets (both arrival and departure) to the accommodation operator when checking out.
This scheme is being administered by the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association.